Re: [msg5755] "hidden" definitions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5886] Re: [msg5755] "hidden" definitions
- From: murray at math.umass.edu (Murray Eisenberg)
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 01:32:27 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a previous posting I had asked how to create a function definition
that another user could execute but not read.
In [mg5755], Sherman Reed suggested several methods that work for very
specific functions. Unfortunately, they do not satisfy my
requirements: I need to be able to do this with an _arbitrary_
Mathematica function (as well as an arbitrary list), not just a
numerical function of a numerical argument.
Is there a way?
Murray Eisenberg Internet: murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W)
University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H)
Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
finite fields info
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: [msg5755] "hidden" definitions