Re: Re: [msg5755] "hidden" definitions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5985] Re: [mg5886] Re: [msg5755] "hidden" definitions
- From: "David B. Wagner" <dbwagner at princon.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:38:00 -0500
- Organization: Principia Consulting
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> In a previous posting I had asked how to create a function definition
> that another user could execute but not read.
> In [mg5755], Sherman Reed suggested several methods that work for very
> specific functions. Unfortunately, they do not satisfy my
> requirements: I need to be able to do this with an _arbitrary_
> Mathematica function (as well as an arbitrary list), not just a
> numerical function of a numerical argument.
> Is there a way?
You should get this effect by doing this:
Tel: (500) PRN-CPIA
Prev by Date:
Re: A partial differential Eqn.
Next by Date:
Re: Trouble reading old notebooks into 3.0
Previous by thread:
Re: [msg5755] "hidden" definitions
Next by thread:
finite fields info