Re: Complex Numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5963] Re: Complex Numbers
- From: "John L. Seger" <jseger at cybertours.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 21:12:01 -0500
- Organization: cyberTours Inc. (cyberTours.com)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> This may be a rather verbose method, but it works for me, note: x is a list of real and complex entities GetReal[x_] := Select[Cases[Map[#[]&, Flatten[x]],_Real],#>0&][]; This will give you the first real, non-negative result. I hope this helps.