Re: A partial differential Eqn.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5996] Re: [mg5901] A partial differential Eqn.
- From: "Harry A. Smith" <hasmith at nettally.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:38:21 -0500
- Organization: CMDS News machine
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sandy Yates wrote: > > Hi, I am very new to Mathematica and I was asked by a colleague if I could > solve the following problem with Mathematica 3.0 > I said "not at this time" as I barely have any experience with Mma. > > the problem is very similar to a heat transfer problem. The system is > basically te evaporation from a droplet. I have a numerical method that solves some PDEs like the one you are trying to solve. Go to www.nettally.com/tsdri and then go to the link on "Reaction Diffusion Models In General" for a mathematica notebook documented concerning the algorithm.