Re: Mathematica on Daystar
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5747] Re: [mg5732] Mathematica on Daystar
- From: bayou at rouge.phys.lsu.edu (James Gregurich)
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:42:27 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>Does anyone have any experience running Mathematica 3.0 on the Daystar
>Thanks for any input!
It will probably run okay. However, I haven't seen any indictation that MMa
has been engineered to take advantage of multiple processors on a mac.
Prev by Date:
Re: Overloading mathematica built in functions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Mathematica on Daystar
Next by thread:
Help on surfaces...