Help on surfaces...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5723] Help on surfaces...
- From: "Carlos A. Cabrera Ocanias" <caco at escher.fciencias.unam.mx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 14:29:14 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello !!!! I am trying to find the way of plotting curves over a parametrized surface, in particular, to plot some orbit of the rational flow over the torus. Can anyone give some hint about this problem can be solved in Mathematica? By the way, when i tried to make in a ParametricPlot3D, the option Mesh->False, Mathematica answers that Mesh it is not a 3DGraphics comander. So is there avaibeble some Mathematica package in which this can be posible?.... Thank you, very much in advance. Carlos Cabrera College of Sciences Universidad Nacional de Mexico