Help on surfaces...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5723] Help on surfaces...
- From: "Carlos A. Cabrera Ocanias" <caco at escher.fciencias.unam.mx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 14:29:14 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to find the way of plotting curves over a parametrized
surface, in particular, to plot some orbit of the rational flow over
Can anyone give some hint about this problem can be solved in
By the way, when i tried to make in a ParametricPlot3D, the option
Mesh->False, Mathematica answers that Mesh it is not a 3DGraphics
So is there avaibeble some Mathematica package in which this can
Thank you, very much in advance.
College of Sciences
Prev by Date:
Mathematica on Daystar
Next by Date:
Re: Interaction with programs
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica on Daystar
Next by thread:
Mathematica 3.0 on Win95