Mathematica 2.2 and NT4.0

Will Mathematica 2.2 (student edition) run under windows NT 4.0?

 ___ ( \     Tim Gorjanc - University of Ottawa Physics     / ) ___
(___) ) )  dredd at magmacom.com  -   tim at physics.uottawa.ca  ( ( (___)
     (_/           http://www.magmacom.com/~dredd           \_)
                " Heisenberg might have slept here "