Re: My keyboard mapping has gone TILT with mathematica 3.0 on my PC
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5663] Re: My keyboard mapping has gone TILT with mathematica 3.0 on my PC
- From: siggson at netcom.com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 22:57:02 -0500
- Organization: Southeastern Louisiana University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 1 Jan 1997 23:37:17 GMT, smtp at smtp.unk.com (Max Headroom) wrote: >On Sat, 28 Dec 1996 12:02:43 GMT, siggson at netcom.com wrote: > >>I just installed mathematica 3.0 in Windows 95. Things seem to work >>pretty well EXCEPT when I press the left parenthesis key "(" I get "H" >>instead.... also when I press the right parenthesis key ")" I get "L" >>instead????! Can someone please tell me what's going on... THKS > >Same here, running from CD. >Also '[' and ']' don't work. >Is this a "font" problem or a "key-mapping" problem? > > > > I posted the original message and have since found out that for some reason during installation the mathematica directory "fonts" did not get copied to "\window\fonts". After doing this manually everything is OK.