Problem with Mathematica Student Addition on Win95 using Kreyszig's example?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7703] Problem with Mathematica Student Addition on Win95 using Kreyszig's example?
- From: steve at smc.vnet.net
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 14:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: DP Consulting & Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"hello out there - I am having difficulties in plotting with Mathematica 3.0 Student Version. The examples in Kreyszig's "Advanced Engineering Mathematics" (his mathematica computing manual) and in the Mathematica handbook). The examples plot, but with each point represented by two pound '#' symbols where each point should be. These appear to be displaced slightly + or minus of where the point should appear. I have tried most of the examples in Kreyszig's books and Wolfram's mathematica with the same results. Perhaps there is configuration problem. Would appreciate any suggestions, -- =========================================================================== Jon Bolles * | Fairbanks, Alaska * * -*- jbolles at alaska.net | * 64 North * * * ===========================================================================