Re: Notation.m

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7738] Re: Notation.m
  • From: jasonh (Jason Harris)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 01:28:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <5pe8ee$luq at>, murray at (Murray
Eisenberg) wrote:

> Does the version of the Notation package (consisting of Notation.m and
> related files) that is included with Mathematica 3.0.1 supercede the
> Web-posted NotationDistribution of 3/14/97?

No. The version posted at is
the latest version. It should be the same as 3.0.1 but if you are using the
Notation package then it is probably best to look at the web page every so

I'll post a new message once I have a new version of Notation.m on the server.