spaces between cells
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7737] spaces between cells
- From: Pia Pollak <piacd at geocities.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 01:28:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wonder whether I can decrease the vertical space between cells.
I have large notebooks with cells containing only one line of text
(generated automatically) and I would like them to be printed as
if they would have been merged, with nearly no space between the lines.
These compressed printouts would then only be about half the length
However, I do not want to merge them before printing, because I need
to print the cell brackets, because the group structure is not linear.
Can anyone help me? I didn't find the right option so far.
please send a copy of your answer directly to me
piacd at geocities.com
, since I always have problems with news reading and often missed
important answers before.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mma 3.0 Font Problems on Notebook
Previous by thread:
Mma 3.0 Fonts under HPUX
Next by thread:
PDE heat diffusion to sphere