Re: Notation.m

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7786] Re: Notation.m
  • From: Jason Harris <jasonh>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:41:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Jason Harris (jasonh at wrote:
: In article <5pe8ee$luq at>, murray at (Murray
: Eisenberg) wrote:

: > Does the version of the Notation package (consisting of Notation.m and
: > related files) that is included with Mathematica 3.0.1 supercede the
: > Web-posted NotationDistribution of 3/14/97?

: No the version posted at is
: the latest. However version should be the same.

>Sorry, that response is confusing:  the version distributed with
> is NOT the same as the one dated (or that I downloaded on)
>3/15/97.  In particular, the files Notation.m are different.

Use the files from the web site, I have control of these :)

>Or do you mean that a later version than 3/14/97 is now posted at that
>Web site?

The last version I posted to the site was in May so the answer is yes. It
should only be very slightly different from previous versions and in
particular from that of version