AW: WMF export
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7782] AW: [mg7748] WMF export
- From: Hermann Klocker <H.Klocker at Tirol.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:41:00 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
---------- Von: Gerry Flanagan Gesendet: Montag, 7. Juli 1997 14:24 An: Hermann Klocker Betreff: Re: [mg7748] WMF export At 04:41 AM 7/7/97 -0400, you wrote: >1. I need WMF (Windows Metafile) correct export of MMA 3.0 graphics = very urgent. Does MMA 3.0.1 do this correctly? If yes, how can I get it? > > > > See=20 Display["filename", graphicsObject,"Metafile"] It works pretty reliably, although the ususual font substitution = problems can arise. Thanks; I know. The problem IS font substitution. I need a specific = TT-Font everywhere, and I do not want to do this manually (btw, which = program would you use to do that?).