Creating table with multiple lists
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7510] Creating table with multiple lists
- From: "Ed McCarthy" <ed_mccarthy at ids.net>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 03:49:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: EDM
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to create a table with multiple lists that have the same
starting value. Here's the basic code:
This code will generate a continuous path starting at x=0, which is what I
want. My goal is to repeat the process multiple times, but starting each
new iteration with x=0 while storing each path. This For loop works, but
I'm looking for a better way to do it.
For[i=0, i<10, i++,
Does any have suggestions for generating multiple paths (with x reset to 0
for each iteration) with a functional approach? I'd like to avoid AppendTo
if possible.Thanks--any comments appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Any uses for SequenceHold ?
Next by Date:
Need a new type of Hold
Previous by thread:
Re: Any uses for SequenceHold ?
Next by thread:
Re: Creating table with multiple lists