A question !!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7511] A question !!!
- From: Ahmed Bouferguene <boufer at cennas.nhmfl.gov>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:48:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody knows how to save a graph (whatever it is 2D or 3D)
as a"printable" PostScript File. In fact I have tried :
But my file could not be printed for it could not be recognized as a
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Getting values from a Plot - Correction
Next by Date:
HELP: Error exporting RTF text from MM3.0 to MS Word 97 on NT 4.0
Previous by thread:
Re: Changing PDE to ODE
Next by thread:
Re: A question !!!