HELP: Error exporting RTF text from MM3.0 to MS Word 97 on NT 4.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7516] HELP: Error exporting RTF text from MM3.0 to MS Word 97 on NT 4.0
- From: "Chris Lomont" <clomont at omni.cc.purdue.edu>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:48:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Izi Wa Computer Misc
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just found this group, so perhaps this is answered elsewhere. I get
garbage exporting RTF text from MM3.0 into Word 97. The text exports
correctly into WordPad, previous versions of word, and other RTF text
apps. Currently I have to export as bitmap, but this scales poorly. On
the MS site there is a note saying they changed (added?) some RTF
stuff, but it shouldn't affect backwards compatibility. Anyone know of
a fix for this??
Please email me if so. Thanks
clomont at omni.cc.purdue.edu
Prev by Date:
A question !!!
Next by Date:
Re: Creating table with multiple lists
Previous by thread:
Re: A question !!!
Next by thread:
putting page breaking into menu