Re: A question !!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7533] Re: [mg7511] A question !!!
- From: Kristina Pawlikowski <pawlikk at wl.wpafb.af.mil>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 03:08:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try: Display["FileName", GraphName, "PSImage"] This should save the graph in PostScript image format. >Hi netters, > > Does anybody knows how to save a graph (whatever it is 2D or 3D) >as a"printable" PostScript File. In fact I have tried : > > Display["FileName", GraphName] > >But my file could not be printed for it could not be recognized as a >PostScript file. > > Thanks. > > >