Re: A question !!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7533] Re: [mg7511] A question !!!
- From: Kristina Pawlikowski <pawlikk at wl.wpafb.af.mil>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 03:08:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Display["FileName", GraphName, "PSImage"]
This should save the graph in PostScript image format.
> Does anybody knows how to save a graph (whatever it is 2D or 3D)
>as a"printable" PostScript File. In fact I have tried :
> Display["FileName", GraphName]
>But my file could not be printed for it could not be recognized as a
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: changing text color
Next by Date:
AutoLoading Packages-License 2079-6702, Sean Ross
Previous by thread:
A question !!!
Next by thread:
HELP: Error exporting RTF text from MM3.0 to MS Word 97 on NT 4.0