Lost greek letter list! Where is it?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6460] Lost greek letter list! Where is it?
  • From: robpeterson at sprintmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 23:00:15 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've used the greed symbol list for a long time but now its gone.
I've spent hours looking thru the book (which tells me practically
nothing about the user interface) , the help files (ditto) and the
options editor with no luck.  I did find something called toolbars but
never found what it was.  Anyhow, could some kind person tell me how
to get my Greek letters back?  Also, the book implies that you can use
keystrokes to get greek letters but I never got it to work.  Is it
really possible to type something to get greek letters?
Thanks for any help.

I'm using 3.0 in NT4.0.

Rop Peterson