Cluster analysis in Mathematica???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6480] Cluster analysis in Mathematica???
- From: tjmtjm at concentric.net (Tom M.)
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 21:38:25 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Concentric Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone coded some of the more common algorithms from statistical cluster theory (particularly complete linkage and Ward's method) in Mathematica. I couldn't get into Mathsource tonight, found nothing written in Mathematica at NIST/GAMS or the CMU statistical repository, so I am appealing to the list. A cc: by direct email would be greatly appreciated for the usual reasons. Thanks in advance. Tom Manuccia Principal Research Scientist Physical Sciences Inc. Alexandria, VA tjmtjm at concentric.net