  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6518] Cluster analysis in Mathematica???
  • From: tjmtjm at concentric.net (Tom M.)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:43:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Has anyone coded some of the more common algorithms from statistical
cluster theory (particularly complete linkage and Ward's method)  in
Mathematica.   I couldn't find anything written in Mathematica at
Wolfram's site, NIST/GAMS or the CMU statistical repository, so I am
appealing to the list.

A cc:  by direct email would be greatly appreciated for the usual
reasons.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Manuccia
Principal Research Scientist