Cluster analysis in Mathematica???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6518] Cluster analysis in Mathematica???
- From: tjmtjm at concentric.net (Tom M.)
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:43:47 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Concentric Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone coded some of the more common algorithms from statistical cluster theory (particularly complete linkage and Ward's method) in Mathematica. I couldn't find anything written in Mathematica at Wolfram's site, NIST/GAMS or the CMU statistical repository, so I am appealing to the list. A cc: by direct email would be greatly appreciated for the usual reasons. Thanks in advance. Tom Manuccia Principal Research Scientist Physical Sciences Inc. Alexandria, VA tjmtjm at concentric.net