Mathematica on NT 3.51
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6311] Mathematica on NT 3.51
- From: briant at seanet.com
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 00:26:36 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Seanet Online Services, Seattle WA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just upgraded my workstation from 3.5 to 3.51. As a result, the
user interface and kernal of Mathemetica are unable to communicate.
Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, please post the fix.
Note, it does work when RAS is dialed into an internet provider.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica Win95 and Cyrix chips
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica Win95 and Cyrix chips
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica on NT 3.51