Re: Mathematica Win95 and Cyrix chips

I do not have any experience with Mathematica on a Cyrix chip, but I
have compared at one stage Pentium90 and Cyrix 586/100MHz. For integer
applications Cyrix was comparable to P80, for heavy floating point to
about P30MHz (means - much slower than pentium.

These numbers may differ for Cyrix 686.

seanross at worldnet.att.net wrote in article <5fqvn3$9s7 at smc.vnet.net>...