Re: Mathematica on NT 3.51
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6325] Re: [mg6311] Mathematica on NT 3.51
- From: "John L. Seger" <jseger at maine.rr.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 23:26:48 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Road Runner - Portland, ME
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
briant at seanet.com wrote:
> I just upgraded my workstation from 3.5 to 3.51. As a result, the
> user interface and kernal of Mathemetica are unable to communicate.
> Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, please post the fix.
> Note, it does work when RAS is dialed into an internet provider.
You will need to go into your 3.51 network services, and make certain
that the TCP/IP services are running. Mathematica and the kernel use
this for communication.
hope this helps,
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Saving edited packages
Next by Date:
Re: Displaying Rotated Text on a Macintosh or Sun
Previous by thread:
Mathematica on NT 3.51
Next by thread:
Re: Error on ?Solve