- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6290] Re: [mg6277] join
- From: Don Piele <piele at cs.uwp.edu>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 00:26:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
f[x_]= 4 E^-x + Sin[x];
This can be embelished a lot.
See Calculus&Mathematica: Integrals page 124.
On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, RyanB wrote:
> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> I have a question for someone.
> How do I take a defined 2D area and revolve it around an axis or a line and
> have Mathematica draw a good picture of it? In my AP Calulus class we are
> figuring the volume of these types of problems. Thanks! Ryan Birkenholz
> Check out StaticEz Emporium >>http://members.tripod.com/~Hypes_World/ryan.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Creating an Attribute AntiSymmetric ?!?!?!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: