Re: join

RyanB wrote:

> How do I take a defined 2D area and revolve it around an axis or a
> line and have Mathematica draw a good picture of it?

See the Graphics`SurfaceOfRevolution` package which comes with
Mathematica.

Cheers,
	Paul

Paul Abbott
Department of Physics                       Phone: +61-9-380-2734
The University of Western Australia           Fax: +61-9-380-1014
Nedlands WA  6907                         paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
AUSTRALIA                           http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/Paul

          God IS a weakly left-handed dice player