Re: Byte-files only partially loaded
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6350] Re: [mg6288] Byte-files only partially loaded
- From: jimr348065 at aol.com (JimR348065)
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 01:19:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
stream = OpenRead[filename, DOSTextFormat -> False];
This will let Read and ReadList read DOS forbidden characters.
Incidently, this is seems to be much faster than using the Binary
utilities in the Standard packages.
San Mateo, CA
jrushing at ea.com
Prev by Date:
Re: choosing a branch cut
Next by Date:
Free expr called on live expr
Previous by thread:
Byte-files only partially loaded
Next by thread:
Upvalues related to "Times"