Re: batch mode with notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6352] Re: [mg6293] batch mode with notebooks
- From: Thomas Bohl <Th.Bohl at cern.ch>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 01:20:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: CERN European Lab for Particle Physics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Axel Thimm wrote:
> how can I run a batch session with a notebook file (2.2 unix)?
> I cannot find any way to call the notebook interface in a batch job
> (which would be rather natural), so I was trying to Save As text file,
> but the text parts are also saved ...
> Why I need this: We are not allowed to run long interactive sessions
> here, we have to submit them into the queuing system.
> What is the right way to do this?
> Thanks in advance,
> Axel Thimm.
> Axel Thimm thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de thimm at ifh.de
... change in your notebook file the attribute of all the cells you
would like to be executed in batch mode to "Initialization Cell".
Save the notebook and run (under UNIX) mathematica < notebook.ma.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica Win95 and Cyrix chips
Next by Date:
Integration error with Chebyshev polynomials
Previous by thread:
batch mode with notebooks
Next by thread: