Re: Re: Math 3.0 huge Help files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6362] [mg6362] Re: [mg6284] Re: [mg6217] Math 3.0 huge Help files
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 14:53:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> Check out the FAQ's at www.wolfram.com. It includes an item that
> tells how to use the Help files from the CD-ROM. I should think that
> can be modified to use them from somewhere else.
What is the URL for this actual help file. I browed the FAQ and used
search but could not find this entry.
Department of Physics Phone: +61-9-380-2734
The University of Western Australia Fax: +61-9-380-1014
Nedlands WA 6907 paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
God IS a weakly left-handed dice player
Prev by Date:
Re: Graphics output - MMA 3.0
Next by Date:
Re: wrong divergence?!?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
system of equations