- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6374] [mg6374] (a+b)^b
- From: TTCJ34A at prodigy.com (DR JOHN C ERB)
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 14:54:20 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>Who could help me and give the formule of the following:
>(a+b)2 = 1a2 + 2ab + 1b2
>What is the formule of (a+b)n ???
>n is a variable number.
>Gerard.Wisse at nlehvfm1.origin.nl
Try using the buillt-in function Binomial.
Or you may wish to use Expand
a^2 + 2 a b + b^2
Hope this is what you were looking for.
John C. Erb
Prev by Date:
ToExpression with CForm
Next by Date:
Re: REQ: (a+b)n
Previous by thread:
Re: ToExpression with CForm
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Math 3.0 huge Help files