MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7052] MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?
- From: steve.trainoff at wyatt.com (Steven Trainoff)
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Silicon Beach - Business Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Perhaps it is just my install, but Mathematica 3.0 on NextStep seems very
buggy. It crashes a lot. Perhaps others can help reproduce the problem.
For example, If I start up the front end and type "ctl-space" it crashes and
takes my session with it. If I enter it using the menu panels, it works
fine. What is worse is that we run it using a network license manager. When
the front end crashes, it doesn't release its network licence and I have to
log onto the server and manually kill and restart the license server!
steve.trainoff at wyatt.com (NeXT and MIME mail welcome)
(805) 963-5904 x104
Prev by Date:
Re: How to return the position of a multidimensional list ..
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: 3D scatter plot
Next by thread:
Re: MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?