MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7052] MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?
- From: steve.trainoff at wyatt.com (Steven Trainoff)
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Silicon Beach - Business Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Perhaps it is just my install, but Mathematica 3.0 on NextStep seems very buggy. It crashes a lot. Perhaps others can help reproduce the problem. For example, If I start up the front end and type "ctl-space" it crashes and takes my session with it. If I enter it using the menu panels, it works fine. What is worse is that we run it using a network license manager. When the front end crashes, it doesn't release its network licence and I have to log onto the server and manually kill and restart the license server! -- ...STeve steve.trainoff at wyatt.com (NeXT and MIME mail welcome) (805) 963-5904 x104