Re: HTML and equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6981] Re: HTML and equations
  • From: Drew Dolgert <ajd2m at virginia.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 14:48:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

My best current fix for this is to temporarily increase the
ImageResolution of the GIFs from 72 to 100 or 120 with

SetOptions[Display,ImageResolution->100]

then set it back to Automatic afterwards.  This makes all the GIFs
appear larger.

There should be a way to specify the cell style for the Box cells
converted with the MathOutput function, but the converter to html
isn't something I can get to.  Some function called Convert`HTMLDump
does the work.  I have tried changing font size of the Graphics and
Print alternatives for the current Style sheet but haven't had any
luck.  I'd like to know if someone figures this out.

Drew Dolgert
UVa Physics