  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7205] CEll Protection Available??
  • From: yashumati at aol.com (Yashumati)
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 02:30:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to conceal the contents of my cells. I know one can do
"protect" which is stupid because I can "unprotect" again! Is there a
password driven or other protection available so that I do not have people
nosing inside my code but are still able to use it by running the cell?
-Yashodhara Pawar