How to clear all definitions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7220] How to clear all definitions?
- From: rkp at comwerx.net (Rob Peterson)
- Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 02:31:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Comwerx, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I play around with the definitions of functions a lot and I've learned
that every time I change something, I better save the file, close mma
and restart it. Otherwise, mma gives rediculous answers sometimes and
I never know what mode I'm in.
Question: is there some simple command which clears all definitions
and saves me from the close/restart routine?
Thanks for any clues, Rob
Prev by Date:
Re: Is Mathematica on a PC Too Slow?
Next by Date:
bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?
Previous by thread:
CEll Protection Available??
Next by thread:
Re: How to clear all definitions?