How to clear all definitions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7220] How to clear all definitions?
- From: rkp at comwerx.net (Rob Peterson)
- Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 02:31:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Comwerx, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I play around with the definitions of functions a lot and I've learned that every time I change something, I better save the file, close mma and restart it. Otherwise, mma gives rediculous answers sometimes and I never know what mode I'm in. Question: is there some simple command which clears all definitions and saves me from the close/restart routine? Thanks for any clues, Rob