  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7220] How to clear all definitions?
  • From: rkp at comwerx.net (Rob Peterson)
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 02:31:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I play around with the definitions of functions a lot and I've learned
that every time I change something, I better save the file, close mma
and restart it.  Otherwise, mma gives rediculous answers sometimes and
I never know what mode I'm in.

Question: is there some simple command which clears all definitions
and saves me from the close/restart routine?

Thanks for any clues, Rob