WISINWIG fonts?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6979] WISINWIG fonts?
  • From: "Christopher Geyer" <cgeyer at seas.upenn.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 14:48:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to print out a greek letter after a regular letter, without
space, and italicized.  When I print this combination the greek letter is
converted to Courier equivalent.

For example I'm trying to print:

    /oo

    | ^             i<omega>x
    | f( <omega> ) e          d<omega>

    /-oo

Where I have italicized 'i<omega>x' and 'd<omega>'.  When I print it out,
it gives me:

    /oo

    | ^             iwx
    | f( <omega> ) e    dw

    /-oo

Is there anyway to fix this?  I'm running on the Linux platform.

Christopher Geyer

 Christopher Geyer | CompSci and Math '99 at the University of Pennsylvania
  215-417-3000 | cgeyer at seas.upenn.edu | http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~cgeyer/