PolarPlot Doesn't Allow PlotRange Option?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7270] PolarPlot Doesn't Allow PlotRange Option?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 02:59:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to draw a series of polar plots in which the plotted values get smaller in successive plots (and have the plots show up that way). PolarPlot doesn't seem to accept PlotRange as an option (or to have any options in fact). Any way around this? (other than sticking an invisible circle or outermost point into every plot as a "strut")