Re: Multiple plots

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7394] Re: Multiple plots
  • From: pecora at (Lou Pecora)
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 01:19:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <5mg7if$cuv at>, David Annetts
<dannetts at> wrote:

> seanross at wrote:
> >
> > Show[Plot[f[x],{x,x0,x1}],ListPlot[somedata],ListPlot[someotherdata]]
> >
> > It shows each of the separate plots and then puts them all together at
> > the end.
> > Does anyone know how I could get it not to display any of the individual
> > plots and only show the combined plot at the end?
> DisplayFunction->Identity on te individual plots (the ones you want to
> combine), then Show[{ ...}] to see what you've done.  You may also need
> the set DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction for the final show.

Yes, DisplayFunction->$DisplayFunction is necessary.

Lou Pecora
code 6343
Naval Research Lab
Washington  DC  20375
 == My views are not those of the U.S. Navy. ==
 == No spaming or solicitations -- both are illegal at this site.
The 4th Experimental Chaos Conference Home Page:

   *** Invited Speakers and Sessions now listed ***

      *** Info on Proceedings of past conferences ***