- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7067] Re: [mg7038] ContourPlots
- From: Allan Hayes <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
2 May 1997
swiederh at ucsd.edu (Scottt)
>I need a way to graph 3d equations such as x^2 + y^2 + z^2 == 1
ContourPlot3D[x^2 + y^2 + z^2,
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?