Re: How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7069] Re: [mg7037] How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
- From: Allan Hayes <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Fri, 2 May 1997 21:31:00 -0400 (EDT)
Yaroslaw Bazaliy <yar at leland.stanford.edu>
[mg7037] How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
>I plot a curve in 3-D with "ParametricPlot3-D". I would like to
>be able to change the thickness of the curve.
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Noah's List
Previous by thread:
How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
Next by thread:
Extracting functions from Solve