How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7037] How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
- From: Yaroslaw Bazaliy <yar at leland.stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:31:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I plot a curve in 3-D with "ParametricPlot3-D". I would like to
be able to change the thickness of the curve. Is it possible?
I 2-D the option PlotStyle did it...
Thanks for all suggestions.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Extracting functions from Solve
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?