Integrate[ ] returns If[ ] function; how to say it's True?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9359] Integrate[ ] returns If[ ] function; how to say it's True?
  • From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 03:33:46 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Doing an Integrate[ ] returns an If[condition,a,b] result, with
complicated expressions for condition, a, and b.

I want to get B as input for the next cell (automatically, not by just
copying it by hand).

How can I get at the "parts" of the If[ ] statement, or use it in a
subsequent Input[ ] cell with condition set equal to True?