Re: Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8981] Re: [mg8939] Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
- From: Allan Hayes <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 03:35:27 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Russell A. Chipman" <chipmanr at email.uah.edu> T[mg8939] Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica? wrote > Yes. Use [Ctrl]+[.] several times. This will first mark the word, > then line, then cell contents, then finally the cell. I haven't > found this key combination documented anywhere. Russell, This may not count as documenting, and the keyboard command is far more convenient, but it is in the menu: Edit > Expression Input> ExtendSelection Allan Hayes hay at haystack.demon.co.uk http://www.haystack.demon.co.uk/training.html voice:+44 (0)116 2714198 fax: +44 (0)116 2718642 Leicester, UK