Re: Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8981] Re: [mg8939] Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
- From: Allan Hayes <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 03:35:27 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Russell A. Chipman" <chipmanr at email.uah.edu>
T[mg8939] Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
> Yes. Use [Ctrl]+[.] several times. This will first mark the word,
> then line, then cell contents, then finally the cell. I haven't
> found this key combination documented anywhere.
This may not count as documenting, and the keyboard command is far
more convenient, but it is in the menu:
Edit > Expression Input> ExtendSelection
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
voice:+44 (0)116 2714198
fax: +44 (0)116 2718642
Prev by Date:
Re: List of lists in MultipleListPlot
Next by Date:
Re: Beware of Simplify bottlenecks in v 3.0
Previous by thread:
Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
Next by thread: