Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8939] Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?
- From: "Russell A. Chipman" <chipmanr at email.uah.edu>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:08:15 -0400
- Organization: The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
SiposG at aol.com wrote:
> If anyone would happen to know if there is a keyboard shortcut for
> one or more cells in a MS Windows notebook I would be forever
> Of course, it can be done by clicking on the bracket with the mouse,
> there is even a shortcut key: [Ctrl]+[A] that selects all of the cells
> in the
> notebook - but there seems to be no apparent way to select one or more
> using the keyboard.
Yes. Use [Ctrl]+[.] several times. This will first mark the word,
then line, then cell contents, then finally the cell. I haven't found
this key combination documented anywhere.
Has anyone found a shorter way?
Prev by Date:
Re: NIntegrate where terms of integrand have unknown constant coefficients
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: List of lists in MultipleListPlot
Next by thread:
Re: Re: How to select a cell in Mathematica?