- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9087] RE: [mg9040]
- From: Adalbert Hanssen <hsse at amath01.amath.zeiss.de>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:33:04 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ray Beausoleil asked, how to start the debugger from Mathematica in order to debug a MathLink program.
I debugged some MathLink programs with MS C vers 7 (a bit old
fashioned). I did it this way:
Run["y:\c.v7w\bin\cvw.exe /43 c:\mathlink\src\proggy -linkmode listen -linkname \"ml\""]
and in a separate cell
This all was done with Mma 2.x, but I guess, the same would be possible with Mma3.x.
Note the characters in the Run command: Backslash Apostrophe before and after the
linkname, such that the apostrophe is part of the string.
Hope this helps
Prev by Date:
A generalized Transpose?
Next by Date:
Re: list manipulation problem
Previous by thread:
Re: A generalized Transpose?
Next by thread:
Style options with GridLines