How to display *.bmp image in notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9299] How to display *.bmp image in notebook?
- From: "Guo, Ping (¹łĘ½)" <pguo at cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 02:47:09 -0500
- Organization: CUHK
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could someone teach me how to read a window bmp image and display it
I use mathematica 3.0
Prev by Date:
RE: Finding "start directory" with Mathematica 3.0 ?
Next by Date:
Re: trig expansion
Previous by thread:
More on: Newbie question: big matrix calculations
Next by thread:
Line Breaking/Word Wrapping in Mathematica?