Inserting the value of a current variable (symbol) in a text cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9314] Inserting the value of a current variable (symbol) in a text cell?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 02:47:29 -0500
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Assuming a given symbol ("x", say) has previously been given a numerical
value (x=<x-value>, say), is there a simple way to have that numerical
value appear in the text in a text cell?
E.g., have the text in a cell read, "Using our previous assumption that
x = <x-value>, we can show that . . . "
Email reply appreciated: siegman at stanford.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Which version for symbolic calculation, student or full ?
Next by Date:
Re: MORE: Statistics`ContinousDistributions` (integrating over a UniformDistribution)
Previous by thread:
Headers/Footers dialog box for 3.0.1 on the Mac -- does it work
Next by thread:
redefining 0^0 for BinomialDistribution?