Re: MeijerG special function

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8601] Re: MeijerG special function
  • From: "Dr Stephen P Luttrell" <luttrell at>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 03:07:17 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Jose Martinez <Raul.Martinez at> wrote in article
<5ut6gf$a0p at>...
> Can anyone provide a reference about the Meijer G-function? I'm
> interested in learning about its connection with the hypergeometric
> functions.

Section 9.3 of "Table of integrals, series, and products" by I S Gradshteyn
and I M Ryzhik has the information that you want.

Dr Stephen P Luttrell                  luttrell at
Adaptive Systems Theory                01684-894046 (phone)
Room EX21, Defence Research Agency     01684-894384 (fax)
Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3PS, U.K.