  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8632] NEED HELP
  • From: Aleksandr Drel <adrel at hejira.Hunter.CUNY.EDU>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, I am taking Descrete Math class, and my instructor gave me an
assignment to find solution for the following question:

 How to get a permutation according to its lexicograghic order in O(n^2) or
less using Lehmer Code ?

Any hints or ideas or  maybe WEB URL will be helpful and appreciated.
                                                      Thanks, in advance.

                                           Aleksandr Drel
                                           adrel at