- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8632] NEED HELP
- From: Aleksandr Drel <adrel at hejira.Hunter.CUNY.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:46 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am taking Descrete Math class, and my instructor gave me an
assignment to find solution for the following question:
How to get a permutation according to its lexicograghic order in O(n^2) or
less using Lehmer Code ?
Any hints or ideas or maybe WEB URL will be helpful and appreciated.
Thanks, in advance.
adrel at hejira.hunter.cuny.edu
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Developer's Conference News Release
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: