  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8819] need help
  • From: htahsiri at deltanet.com (Hooshang Tahsiri)
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 00:33:43 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Please show me how can I put Mathematica Notebook on the web. I have power
Mac and Mathematica 3. I convert to HTML in the Mathematica front end. All
I got was a bunch of picture .gif for evry cell. Is there any magic or add
on plug in that I can use?. I do appreciate it If anyone out there to help
me out. Thanks in advance for helping me