3d "Mesh" question

 Hi, I have recently started using Mathematica and
I have a question that an experienced user can probably
help me with:
 Here is my problem: I have two lines in 3-D
of the form Line[{{x1,y1,z1},{x2,y2,z2},...{xn,yn,zn}}] .
I want to create a "mesh" or surface between these two lines.

1) How can I do that?? and
2) What about if I have more than two lines??