Mathlink for MMA3.0 and Borland C++ 4.5
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8616] Mathlink for MMA3.0 and Borland C++ 4.5
- From: Yuri Franken <Y.Franken at sbd.tue.nl>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 04:10:32 -0400
- Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm having problems linking the mathlink sample program 'addtwo' with
Borland C++ compiler v 4.5. BC++ doesn't understand the ML32I1B.LIB file
that shipped with MMA3.0.
Therefore I tried to make my own LIB by the statement IMPLIB ML32I1B.LIB
ML32I1.DLL. However, that failed too. IMPLIB came with an 'exception
c0000005: Acces violation' error.
I also tried to do the same thing using the Mathlink for MMA2.2, and
that worked fine. I therefore suspect BC++ 4.5 and Mathlink for MMA 3.0
are not compatible (in other words BC++4.5 is too old).
Do any of you developers know if indeed I should use a newer C-compiler,
or that I made a terrible mistake ?
Thanks in advance
Eindhoven University of Technology
Prev by Date:
Question on Mathematica Signal Processing Packages 2.9.5
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Question on Mathematica Signal Processing Packages 2.9.5
Next by thread:
Re: Mathlink for MMA3.0 and Borland C++ 4.5